Sunday 11 January 2015

NO GRUDGES

~NO GRUDGES~

Between Me and You
Lies You and I,
And among You and I,
Stands Us.
Bodies that cannot survive
In lonely love conditions.

You said we are not broken,
Why then need us sometime to mend?
Our loneliness is making my heart bend
But like always,
I’m not afraid.
Afraid to cry one more time
But please for this one last time,
Let us just blend.

For though I am not afraid,
Afraid to losing you like a coin.
I fear one thing.
I fear the mess I will be staring at
While finding ways on how and from where to start
When I am to wipe them out the floors of my mind.
All the bad and good stuffs
That sums up to make a memory.

The memory that once made us!
And not just us, but Us as in Us.
So whenever you may plan on leaving-
Just remember.
Anytime the urge feels stronger,
Much stronger to walk on away-
Just remember,
We never were ever broken or bent
But we just couldn’t blend to mend.
So hold no grudges against me while you walk off.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment