Sunday 1 March 2015

WITH A BROKEN HEART

~WITH A BROKEN HEART~

I shall write;
About you,
About I.
About nature,
About everything.
With a broken heart,
I still shall write.

Even when you depart from me
Hoping and thinking,
Wishing and rejoicing
That you have caused me much pain,
And that I will sink this sailing ship.
 That I will lose it,
Lose my passion,
Lose my muse,
Lose myself.
I just want to let you know;
I shall keep writing.

Even if my eyes get plucked,
From it sockets.
My brain shall still function.
With the last nerve
Hanging on my heart, weakly holding it
I shall still function.

I shall still write.
With a weak beating heart.
For nothing can stop me now,
Or forever for it is not in my flesh.
Not in my blood and bones-
But in my soul!
So with a heart broken,
A heart smashed with the hammer
Of your goodbyes-
Beyond repairs,
I still shall write;
About you,
About I.
About nature,
And about everything.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment