Friday 27 February 2015

THAT FEAR

~THAT FEAR~

The fear that makes me feel depressed,
The one that makes you want to get closer to me
 Than you ever have been.
That fear which makes you
Whisper the weight of your love for me
Directly into my ears.
That fear, that makes me,
Mean the whole world to you.

The one that makes me tell you
That everything is neat and spine.
The one that draws me closer to you
Than I ever have
The fear that makes me
Want to forever tie my heart to yours
That we may forever remain ours.

The very fear that coerce us to
Willingly do our best
That we may forever in each other’s arms rest.
The one that makes us wish
To be forever young.
The fear that gives hope
And opens our eyes to see a brighter future.

A future where love, and happiness blossoms
And smiles stored in our cheeks.
Oh! That fear of losing each other
Is a beautiful thing.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment