Saturday 21 February 2015

I JUST DO

~I JUST DO~

If I placed myself here
Trust me, things would be easier,
Than how they look and seem
And this makes me think-
Think about last time
When you and I ate together,
I looked too shy
And you blazing than the sun.

How I just wanted our hands to meet
For even if I am not destined to have you,
If our hearts are not meant to meet
At least the meeting of our hands
Would not have been a taboo.

And this makes me wish-
Wish that at least if I had place myself here,
If I had placed myself in this...
It would be much easier
To detach myself from this strong feeling.
But it’s not my fault, blame me not,
For I love you and I am sorry I do
Even though you are taken
I just do-I love you.

And this makes me keep doubting
If it’s really true,
That everyone is made for a special someone.
And making me begin to believe and fall for the saying;
That “the ones we love and the one who truly loves us,
Are actually not the same person”
 But if only I placed my myself here,
I think things would have been easier for me-
But I did not, nature did!
I love you, I just do.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment