Thursday 3 August 2017

~A NO GOOD HABITAT~


~A NO GOOD HABITAT~

She told me she is sorry
There lies in her a dead sea
That no living thing could survive in her.

Anything that goes in comes afloat!
And no matter how deep my semen may dive
They could never win the race,

That she could not carry my kids
As tadpoles in a pond;
Though under her like any other woman

Sits an often-moist wound that shall never heal
She has no womb like I think she does
For the gravity in her has lost its force-

For as Jupiter, so is the atmosphere
In her womb; no sign of life
Just poisonous gases,

And thick rings of miscarriages
Surrounds her Ovaries
For like Pluto anything that nears freezes

'I'm just a no good Habitat.'

But I said to her:
“Let me dive deep, for even in space
There's hope as men hop on the moon
While the universe around floats!”

---Fampah Coyish---

No comments:

Post a Comment