Tuesday 22 August 2017

WEAK IN DESCRIPTION

~WEAK IN DESCRIPTION~

You ask me how much I love you
Why do I love you?
And I run flat on words
And I begin to think
Finding what to say
While knowing nothing to say.

If you ever continue to ask of me
My love for you
Please don't get offended telling me in tears
That I don't even know my whys for loving you.
I don't know- and I wish I knew
For I feel sad, really sad
When I hear you in your thunderous voice
Rumbling those words

But I love you-heaven knows I do
And my heart will bear me witness
As my soul confesses of these truths
But I am sorry I cannot tell why
For love cannot be explained but felt.
I love you, and the love I have in my heart
Is so much heavier than my lips
Could lift in utterance.

---Fampah Coyish---

No comments:

Post a Comment