Saturday 10 May 2014

MERCILESS YOU

~ MECILESS YOU~

The dark night has left an
Indelible mark on my mind
It has affected me behaviourally.
I’m changed, I’m different
From my old shadow.

I feel so shallow,
So each day I worry.
I need my blood
Give me back my blood-
Why must I be loosed from myself
Just to live to believe the future
Will appreciate me?

This new blood rushing through
My vein is killing me to death.
Whether it was from a robber, or one angry beast
I have no earthly idea!
My old self was sober and calm
Oh, how wicked you are!
How wicked pains you have cause me
How could you do this to me?

Merciless Anemia!
See how still you have made me
How happy I was with my former self
But now I can’t see myself
As I look into the mirror-
All I see is a weird man wearing my looks.
---Fampah Coyish---
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment