Wednesday 12 February 2014

HELP!



I can’t do this alone-I need your support
Yes!-You, you, you, you, and you
Yet I still act like it’s okay,
Like everything is cool and good.
I am not happy and I need help
I see my soul cry at night-but I can’t help him.

Please brother and sister if you could
Help me, I would love it
If you could tell me the truth
Forgetting how I will feel because that is the truth
No matter harsh it may sound-I will still pick a word.

My acts are wrong I’m far from right
But tell me the truth with love-let me see the love
Don’t tell me you love me
So you don’t want to hurt my feelings
For love corrects.
Don’t say I am alright because I do not ask
Don’t wait till I ask for I might never ask because
Pride and stubbornness has grown in me
Yet I still need help.

I am sinking day in and out in hell
While on earth-can’t you see that?
Can’t you see my soul needs to be saved?
From the pit of shame and eternal damnation?
Give to me the true words my soul needs
Give to me however it is
For those words do seem harsh to people like me
But I will somewhat pick a word.

I feel rejected and alone and if you could tell me
How deeper my Maker and his son loves me
How they want the best for me in this wrong world
How they are waiting at the
Door of my heart, just for me to open
So they can come in and rearrange my room
Which I have made a tip
I might not be in the mood, but please do try
For a word might break the icing covering my heart

And I will be caught in the heart by the archer’s arrow.
                                             
                                                       © By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment