Tuesday 22 July 2014

REST IN

~REST IN~

Come on in
If you have nowhere comfortable to lie your heart.
I will pack my thinks and
All my thoughts
To the empty chambers downstairs

Rest in my mind and
You are free to lie anywhere in its chambers
Free to use anything in there
Being it a bed made of sweet love memories
A couch woven out of the fibres of my undying love
A pillow sewn and stuffed
With my unstoppable affections for you,

So Come on in-
No need to knock
For what is mine
Is equally yours too.
So rest in my mind
Oh! Just for tonight
For I am ever willing
To accommodate you and your
Luggage of emotions
And all your thoughts.

For today is your day and there is only a
Chamber in my mind furnished with love and decorated
With forgiveness which I can manage to spare
And because I have nothing to offer at this point of your life
I shall spare you this chamber for as long
As long may be for you to sleep in
And if you get tired resting, you’re free to pack out
But if you choose to stay a bit longer
Than long can afford,
Then, yes it’s still for you and all yours.
So come on in and rest inside the bright
Chambers of my mind.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment