Friday 25 July 2014

TIRED OF IT

~TIRED OF IT~

What we think we feel
And what we feel we feel
Are often not what it is
Or how we actually feel.

Thinking and feeling at the same time
Could be deceiving and confusing,
For thinking and feeling are two
Separate emotions-
But most often the two
Beats minds like mine badly.

So I have decided not to think
Nor feel
But to be unfeeling
Devoid myself of all earthly thoughts and emotions
For the more I experience any
The more perplex I become,
The more stupid I look in nature’s eyes
And the more naïve I seem to my lover

But if I could only tell without thinking
Or even feel and explain things without feeling
I think I would be a bit worthwhile
In the eyes of myself, nature and my lover,
For I’m tired of thinking and feeling at the same time.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment