Friday 1 August 2014

YES, YOU

~YES, YOU~

If I could read your mind, your thoughts
From the way you throw your hands
If I could feel the sweet sensations
From the softness of your bristles
The way you jerk your neck
The way you fix your hair, throw them backwards and sideways
With great dexterity.

If I could get into your mountainous soul with ease
Only if I could penetrate this particular soul of yours to learn
This gift as a vocation to my benefits
One that will beat minds
One that shows nature the way she is-
That gives her the real look of herself
Letting her know she is the prettiest of all when compared to nothing
Because apart from her there is actually nothing to be compared.

If I could hear what you whisper to your bristles
And what commands you give those hues
If I could be chanced to be inside those
Pupils, iris and cornea
If I could see through your eyes and see
The way you see things
I would be very grateful-but it’s impossible,
So be proud and do more of what you’re good doing
Never change a thing about you, but rather improve upon you
Yes I’m talking to you-
You, yes, you!
That communicates with nature
Yes you, that beautiful artist
The gifted painter-the one and only painter
Whose emotions could be felt in his handy works,
Yes it’s you, and it’s me telling
You today, you have been amazingly created.
---Fampah Coyish---
Art By: Els Deleye

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment