Tuesday 19 August 2014

THE IMAGE OF YOU

~THE IMAGE OF YOU~

Your picture hangs on my mind
Anytime I miss us
I steal a peep at your sweet flawless face

Your smile
Still seems new each time I look,
They are so infectious
That I smile back in harmony
Not mattering how many times I look
Not mattering how gloomy I look

On heard of your name
My heart begins to jingle as a bell
A meaningful sound of course.
You keep me alive, I’ve always said
Do you remember I said you were my zing?
But you never believed
Because you doubted me.

My spirit, you always awaken
Even while in our stormy moments
You made me strong
Which I never said.
You had something indescribable, no matter
How hard I tried I never could fathom.

Strolling through my mind's galleries
Keeps me alive
So I do that always to keep our old selves alive.
And I do that always to make my day better
 Not mattering how bad I want to forget us-
I still take a time out of my busy schedules
To take a stroll in the galleries of my mind
So I wouldn't forget your looks.

I hope you will believe me now
But if you still don’t, never worry
For I understand-
It’s a part of our human nature.
 ---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment