Friday 8 August 2014

WHAT IF

~WHAT IF~

What if what I’m yet to write will raise eyebrows
But I still don’t care
What if Ebola is a laboratory disease
Made to wipe out the black race
What if Aids was been spread through vaccination
What if man will take all pain to do anything to
Deceive his brother man
And that the bible was written by man
And that its content can be followed, obeyed
Without any eternal damnation or penalty

What if there was and there has never ever be or been
Anything like God or gods
And that there is no men or women or whatsoever
That all men are mere monkeys with magnified eyes
Called knowledge-
And little brains that has been upgraded with time.
What if there is God and those who acknowledge
His existence will have eternal life
That such men have nothing to lose at the final end of time
For they have lived their lives
And that those who believed not have everything to lose-
Even their own selves and souls

What if I’m asking a lot of questions that needs
No answering because it’s Rhetorical-
And even that word does not exist.
What if I’m being foolish here
But even in my folly lies a great might of wisdom.
What if I’m the truth people hate so dearly
And luckily, I still care less
What if-if the world is changed by men
There wouldn’t be a single soul on there afterwards
Because in actual sense the thoughts of men rotates and spins
As the world revolves
For what is bad could be godly and what is godly
Ungodly as one man’s wisdom is another’s folly
And another’s righteousness’ is another’s sin.
What if I tell every being who cries for a better world to shut up!
And ask himself-have I changed my sentiments
What if I stop here, because I’m annoyed of speaking up
For the feared truth,
Even though I’m not done yet.
---Fampah Coyish---

No comments:

Post a Comment