Wednesday 6 August 2014

~MY MESSAGE~

~MY MESSAGE~

My message is simple
Even though it will be laughed at
And scorned before heard, but that won’t
Change its nature of simplicity

So I choose not to deliver it on the sand
Where it would be blown away
Neither would I deliver it on the rock
Which would wear away with time
Nor will I deliver it in the air
Where it will be impossible to see with the physical sight.

I will not deliver it into the hearts
Where the blood will one day clot
And go waste
Neither will I deliver it in the blood
Where it may escape with a single cut of the flesh.
But in the secret chambers in the minds of people
Where it cannot and will never be forgotten-
Where death cannot interfere to erase
But can easily be retrieved
After resurrection.

My message is simple
So don’t be shy go ahead
Smile and flaunt your dimple
And if you have none,
Don’t worry, for I will see you fit
As my message-simple.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment