Tuesday 12 May 2015

I REGRET



I’m tired of always being late.
I give up on my loads.
I’m tired of skipping
My morning meals with Thee;
Always coming late.
Leaving early.
Finding pleasure in sin.

With a patched heart,
With stitches feeling so tight.
Always being that clown,
With two bottles of attitude
Juggling to maintain life.
With all effort to maintain balance in Thee,
I keep skipping, sipping and never stop sinning.
I keep singing and never stop shagging.

I’m a rot, 
This I have been able to detect,
Because looking at life-
Looking at myself,
I see all that Thou planted in me dead.
Thy light is turned out in me.
The last time I tried switching on
I realized I have not paid my bills.

So with all the bills I owe Thee,
I come with, in my heart.

Begging of  Thee with knees on ground,
To be kind enough and not sentence me,
To the prison of self-destruction.
But accept me as one of  Thy children-
One of  Thy servants;
Who lost his way with the rules,
But now, back in right senses
To make restitution for all that he took.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment