Friday 8 May 2015

MESS I MADE


If it defined in love,
It was a good mess;
I did well loving you.
But not worth,
Giving into your advances.
Was it worth loving you?
Now will my kids look into the future and smile?
Will their future fascinate or amaze them
Or scare them?

I was blinded by love,
But can I say boldly to my soul,
That I was deafened by
The voices of your actions?

Yet like an egg in a nest,
I cannot leave until I am hatched,
The life of my handsome future
You have twisted with your vices.
But if my conscience will
Judge me on the basis of love,
Will I be bold enough?

Will I be bold enough to stand before
Those who scorn me
And say I loved you for love
Or I did what I did for love?
What will they think of me?
And of you; did you change,

Did you change?
Or have you all that while been this way?
But if love himself comes down,
From his throne and ask me,
With his shame for me,
Will I still be proud of my actions?
And say I did what I did for him love?
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment