Monday 3 March 2014

ACCEPT THE PINTS I POUR

~ACCEPT THE PINTS I POUR~

I am stun,
I am Amazed.
As I gaze into the sky,
What a lovely day?
So I come with a gourd of palm wine
With an affectionate heartfelt
But I won’t forget not to add a kola nut,
Oh! Greatest master
For I had nothing, but,
You have made me something.
I retired to bed with eyes veiled with fever
Yet you have not refused me
Of being one of them,
Because I didn't ask your favour.
Amidst all my ungrateful scenes
While my errant heart strayed away from You,
You have not lifted even a finger.
'Tis because of this I come to Thee
Oh! Master in Heaven,
With heart as a gourd filled with Praises
And lips like a tot glass;
Red as a kola nut,
Come I to thy Presences.
Let me not away
And put no boundaries between us,
But draw me closer
So I can pour Thee some pints.
---Fampah Coyish---

 ​
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment