Monday 10 March 2014

BRAGS OF TIME


~Brags Of Time~

Running-running from a circle
About a circle
Along a circle
Beyond circles
Fastest nothing could ever beat
I run so swift
I wonder what shoes
You slip into each day
I must say, I never change my shoes!
My constant velocity-no trace of retardation
Has
Drilled philosophers from time immemorial
So for my defeat they sought my burial
But because my nature no man could describe
I take upon myself the responsibility of their burial.
 My Movements are unimaginable
Date wishes she could meet me
Again after each first sight.

My ways are parallel-no one could ever meet
My age too many a figure to utter
No talkative can pronounce
Since generations long
From short obedience
To core disobedience
To molten disobedience of famous rogues
Whom I sat and watched
Their follies a while-without forgetting
My duties and responsibilities-
I wait no man!
For man’s ways are not my ways.
They are losers and wasters!

Even in crossed fingers
I find my ways through with ease
I fly away with every breeze.
When men’s heart are torn with pain
I still do not wait-I do my job, I proceed
For I am not man’s slave
But away I go!
Some say, I am smart
I mount on wings of angels
And away I fly!
Well, keep on saying losers!
While most stake their
Hopes, passions and dreams on me
I still have less to spend on them.
Both believers and unbelievers
Believe in me
For I bring them seasons and reasons
To avenge and revenge
My belts are tight fasten with no release

I have no friends so
I spend not much of myself
I am greedy, selfish and self-contained
I am boring like a hit and run lover
But my ways are straight
Cause when once done with
One thing I never repeat.
Most people of long and now used to say I will tell
Well, this is what they wished to hear.

---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment