Wednesday 5 March 2014

CROSSING TO COSTA



~CROSSING TO COSTA~

Where is my boat, give me mine coat!
I need to cross to the other coast
For my love has found rest
And is waxing strong like
A castle set in the sea.

A place where the heart would feel at home
Where my happiness would be fostered
And trust, bountifully produced
A place where the warmth of the
Te amo's uttered could be felt
Where the mind would make useful suggestions
A place where the soothing fibres
Of the heart would be used
To wipe leaking tears.

A shore where certain words
Uttered by the heart
Could not be understood,
But could feel their weights.
And I promise to release
The heaviest anchors of mine heart
With great force
To get a better and a firm grip
When I arrive on the shores of Costa.

But this shore I talk of;
Would not be real in the blur
Sight of a shaking heart.
And Oh!
This place I speak of;
Cannot be found on the Mountains
Neither on below the valleys of the Mountains
Nor on the plains of the earth
But on the beautiful Coasts
That lies in the heart of Karen Costa.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment