Saturday 29 March 2014

EXCEPTION


     ~EXCEPTION~

Nobody in my life
Is who I thought they were
Except You!
For when I am alone and feeling lonely,
Thoughts of you rush through my minds in frenzy.
You are my all in all
And if life could be lived each day
Without any death penalty-
I would wish to live it forever with you
To always see you-
And the reflections of your emotions
In the mirrors of your eyes.

For I have walked miles
And found none but liars.
Like birds of the field search, searched I
But like a confused miner, nothing found I.
Nobody in my life
Is who I thought they could never have been
Except You!

What importance could it be?
But even with nothing, yet-
There was something special
As fake as a rock could be
There was still something noticing,
 Something unique after series of patient study
There went sparkles, sparkling
Even though in all my life
Nobody-yes nobody!
In all my life
Is this bright I thought they were
Except You!
Truly, you are an exception.
---Fampah Coyish---
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment