Thursday 23 April 2015

CHANCES

~CHANCES~

I sat with tears sitting in my eyes,
Smiling all life out of me,
Like a lunatic!
Building thoughts about
When I had those chances to receive.

I could still remember so vividly;
That countenance,
The willingness,
To give out what could be so dear
To a person as such
And how I caged my heart,
And nodded my head,
In appreciation with a stern gentle face,
Spread on like a bed sheet,
And refusing to receive from such a dear heart.

It remembered me, as I thought of my missed
Opportunities-when I had the chance to
To be received again;
When I had the time to reevaluate my options,
To be with you.
When you were like just like this in manner
Like how I’ve missed...
From the bottom of a kind heart as this
Little lad who willingly strived so hard
  To persuade me with his kindness

To receive his little piece of toffee,
With so much compassion as a newly born mother
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment