Saturday 18 April 2015

FIND ME!

~FIND ME!~

You don’t seem prepared,
And my nerves do not seem repaired.
From the pains caused is great,
And I want to take a time out alone.
So whenever you feel,
Prepared and really ready,
Come find me!

Find me,
For I will be walking all alone,
Awaiting and expecting your second coming,
So come find me!
I won’t be walking faster.
I won’t be gone then.
I still will be sluggish,
Because I know you will surely come someday,
So come find me!

Come find me.
Running barefooted in the desert sand,
With apologetic tears standing in your eyes.
Come find me,
Calling on my name,
Rolling in the sand crying:
Baby, Baby-Baby I am sorry.

Come find me,
And when you run, run,
Run, run, run, run, run O:
And you run;
But still cannot find me.
Just open your eyes,
And me you will find,
Me besides you sitting;
Watching you toss and turn on the bed-
Just smiling.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment