Sunday 26 April 2015

~THE RUINS~


I told you I will always remember you,
I wish I could fulfill that last promise.
I told you, I will always love you,
I wish I can keep that one too.
But I am much thankful,
For all that you taught me.

I am very much grateful I met you,
And the last things I promised.
That last wishes I wished to
Make right was to always
Keep an iota of your memory,
Your thoughts,
Your gleaming beauty,
The sound of your cries,
And your giggles with me.
Not mattering who has
Now taken over the company
You abandoned.

But I am sorry
For it getting worse
For as a mirage you have
Become you stay on my mind
Longer than my current manager
And this is affecting my code of ethics badly

So I will
Just for the present
And for the benefit of both
Delete you and your thoughts
Completely from my memory
But however you one day
Tell your story,
Remember someone
Somewhere loved you
So badly and gave you
His whole heart to manage
But you failed him
And collapsed the business
But yet still he said in calmness;
It was really nice doing
This love business with you.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment