Tuesday 7 April 2015

TWICE BORN

~TWICE BORN~

If God still loves Cain
Will He still love me same
If I slaughter one of these
My brethren for not honouring Him
If He came,
But like Cain, shall I be loved?

Who shall love me?
Without disgust,
Without shame?
Who will see me as same?
Without making me feel a bit shame,
And not make me feel guilt
By making my plights earn fame.

 Twice born, twice came
Twice cursed, twice forbidden
Twice born in one flesh
Who will feel my pain?
Who shall want to partake in this weirdness?
Who shall want to love me?
Who shall want to take this shame,
For a lover, for an eternal companion?

Who shall love me?
Without being teased
From the tease of those,
Those who know my plight?
For twice born, twice came
With unidentical twins-
A male and a female
In between my thighs
But if God still loves Cain
Will He still love me same
If I slaughter one of these
My brethren to honour Him
If He came?
For like Cain, no one likes to love me.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment