Thursday 10 April 2014

GOLDEN FINGER

~GOLDEN FINGER~

I saw your golden finger each time
After my earthly linger
When life was harder and all I could
Do was to pull a trigger

It changed me, it saved me from-
All my bitterness that was hot as ginger.
Even when I felt guilty and
Was seen by myself as a stranger
It made me stronger.
It hooked me as I was left alone to
Fall by those who claimed they
Will always catch me when I am falling.
 I felt your golden finger.

I felt your golden finger-
As tears marathon down my cheeks
I felt the twitch as it entered my eye
In your course of wiping them.
It was so firm and looked much bigger.
It coated my rusty smile and made it brighter
I saw your golden finger and I am happier
Cause I saw it!
For it has made me valuable and stronger.
---Fampah Coyish---
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment