Monday 14 April 2014

IMPOSSIBLE!


IMPOSSIBLE!

My flesh is not my own
It’s for the termites
My life is not my own
I borrowed it from my maker
And would give it back in due time.


All I have is my soul
And if life would be kind enough
And wouldn’t make me probe
Deep beneath the hearts
That are actually not mine
Before I walk away
That would be much less painful.

For I have nothing now
Not even a heart
All I have is my soul, mine only soul
And I can’t give that too away
I will be left with nothing,
And live in the world of nothingness.
 The only valuable property I’m left with
And I’m sorry I cannot will it out
For it’s too valuable.

So go away with the one you have now
For it’s impossible!
Be content, for at least
I have given you my only heart
And it’s still beating even out of my chest.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment