Wednesday 30 April 2014

HOPES ON TIME

~HOPES ON TIME~

Your words hurt me than your love
I feel it in my bosom
Your laughter causes me much pain
Than your thrust.
Cry me an ocean-oh!
That is so mean but I’m used to that word
That I just can’t think of any other.

I love you than a bee loves it honey
Than a spider cherishes its web
Than Samson loved his dreadlocks
It’s just not the looks but
Every think just kills me.

But the pains are just too much to contain
I don’t know whether I can’t contain them
Or they just can’t afford me.
You bring out the best in me
Even when it comes to tears
It’s just perfect and purer than any fluid
So why can’t everything just be fine?

You are my bone-I’m shapeless without you
My blood, I’m frozen and made cold
Without you
But the pains you cause are too painful
To shut up!
I wish I could just make us perfect and happier.
Peace has ran but his golden shirt, he’s forgotten
So I still have hope, he’ll surely come for it
And when he finally arrives,
We shall tie him to us
And we shall be at peace once more.
---Fampah Coyish---
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment