Friday 19 September 2014

DEEPER

~ DEEPER~ 

I can’t find my breath 
I can’t see it- 
I can't feel it out my nostrils though 
I’ve searched from my throat 
Deep down my diaphragm, 
I’ve scattered my lungs 
Since from the age of my soul 

So they say I breathe not 
But if I can’t breathe, then, 
What is the purpose of my existence? 
The car might have a gas but without battery 
Forget it! 
So what could have prolonged my existence? 

And that makes me keep searching 
If I would ever find in the suitcase of your heart 
Jamming my emotions and soul 
Still looking deeper. 
Trying to reason deeper if its reason 
Enough to search in you deeper 

So I will continue digging in you deeper 
With all my body might and mind 
Till I find it reason enough to stop and continue 
Again searching deeper in myself. 
---Fampah Coyish--- 

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment