Wednesday 24 September 2014

YESTERDAY AGAIN

~YESTERDAY AGAIN~ 
If I could ever get yesterday again 
If I could get into the wombs of my mother again 
I would play life safe after I’m reborn  
And make life easier for myself 
By thinking straight and pure. 

If I could ever get yesterday again 
I will make the bitter sweet 
By making love sweet 
Always live in the present and 
Vow never to probe beneath 
The pleasures of yesterday and tomorrow 

If I could ever get yesterday or maybe 
If life would do me a favour and borrow me 
A minute in the day before yesterday, 
I will cause my lover more laughter than cries 
Give her hope 
Than I ever tried 
Make her feel appreciated by me 
And improve her self-confidence 
And make today happy with my talents by 
Helping and lifting life’s most drowned. 
---Fampah Coyish--- 

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment