Monday 29 September 2014

THANK GOD I HAVE YOU

~THANK GOD I HAVE YOU~ 

You mount on me and I pretend 
I don’t enjoy it 
Ever since you came into my life 
Joy is what you brought me 

Lick me all over 
Kissing all of me out of me 
You play hide and seek 
With me and I pretend I hate it 
Because I have to do other things 

I love the way you come  
To meet me with much joy 
On seeing my return from a hard day’s labour  
Beneath me you always wish to lie 
To feel the warmth of my never cooling body 
Beneath my arms you love to be stroked 
How you sit to sleep makes smile 
And lights my heart 

My sadness you take away when you bite me 
My worries you make forgotten when  
You lie on my back 
O! Sandy, I thank God I have you 
For you show me much love 
And as a father and a friend 
I thank God I have such a lovely lively cat as you. 
---Fampah Coyish--- 

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment