Tuesday 7 October 2014

HELP ME


~HELP ME~

Help me write in this prison
Help me reason as I
Write this letter of treason

Oh! Please give me reasons
To best make this decision-
As I sit in this prison
I call self.

Help me season my reasons
To write this letter of treason
Before I am been caught and imprisoned
And cast out of this body prison
I call self.

For the reasons I have stocked
On several seasons
As I have grown to know that;
Self-liberation is an ingredient
That seasons the soul
So help me get liberated from this prison
Called self.

Help me commit this very cheap act
Called treason
So give me reasons that
Agrees with my decisions-
No, please, don’t stop me
For I need to get out of this prison.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment