Thursday 16 October 2014

I APOLOGIZE

~I APOLOGIZE~

I’m sorry for all things I’ve done,
For all tears I have caused you;
I’m sorry
And this time I mean it
I mean them–all my words.
I’m sorry I’ve been a constant
Pain in the ass and a disappointment to you.

I’m sorry my lips had always been in your way;
All the bad and evil thoughts and disbelieve
All the curses I cursed you
The evil things I did in pursuit of pleasure,
I’m sorry that I always wanted to find happiness in myself
That when I had to dig in you
I dug in-between my thighs for satisfaction.

I’m a cheat, and you don’t deserve a pinch of me
For I’m too tasteless 
 For as a salt I have lost my taste and my flavour
Upon all those favours.
I’m useless, you don’t deserve me;
I’m not too good for you
I don’t deserve this hug.

I’m sorry-I mean it!
See how tears are raining
Before my eyes
Because I’m not happy cause
I can’t forgive myself
Even while enjoying the comfort of your arms
My mark of sin still embedded deep
Beneath the tissues of my skins.
My neck is breaking
My burdens of sins too heavy
I’m sorry Lord Jesus, I apologize
Forgive me and make me pure once more.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment