Wednesday 8 October 2014

SOMETHING TO STILL BOAST OF

~SOMETHING TO STILL BOAST OF~

I cried that day, I cried
As my story the skies told
That you my Bella left hold
Then as I cried
I prayed that you I meet once more
Whenever in my dreams I dreamed

To say my listed regrets
So I tell it to DHL
To bring to you in my dreams
And to my apologies accept
When you receive
For hard times would have definitely come

So with tears each day
I pack all the thoughts
Of you in the big white wardrobe
Inside my small skull with great joy
Not being Forgetful
 Of the silly ones that made us fought

Hoping that if for your thoughts
 I’m been heavily laden
I still have something to boast of
For when you left, you took all
I had away including my very self.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment