Thursday 9 October 2014

TELL ME TODAY

~TELL ME TODAY~ 

You call me a side chick
A standby chip 
When in my soul I have vowed 
Your side not to leave even  
In your grave pit 

You treat me like dirt 
In me you find no reasons to respect 
But in your lonely nights 
Deep within me you come to find rest.

Tell me for today, 
What do you take me for? 

You call me a side boo 
To me you see as a book 
A dictionary that is visited in times of need 
A back up sim and 
When in the heart of my hearts 
I have sworn never to serve you bad treatments.

You look down on me with disdain 
Because of my pure love for you, 
 You see me insane 
So in me for seasons you have 
 Found no reasons to respect 
But in your lonely nights 
Me like a new sim card you inset 

Tell me for today, 
What do you take me for? 
---Fampah Coyish--- 

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment