Saturday 11 October 2014

TELL FATHER

~TELL FATHER~

Of all the things I’ve done tell Father
I don’t deserve to be called his child
Till He feels I’m worth it to be called so.
O brother, please tell Father to forgive me
I know he would when it come from you
That is why I’m begging of you to please help me
Your younger brother to tell Father
To make me happy in his house again

Please elder brother, tell Father that I regret
All my wrongs and tell him that he should forgive me
Tell Father all that I have done
Most importantly the bads,
The cruels and grievous
O brother, please tell Father
The way I treated her poorly after
All the love I claimed on her

Please brother, do me that one favour,
 I know it’s hard but please
Just for the sake of your younger brother
Tell father I made her abort that baby
And then told Estella I loved her instead
And that I watched her
Cry always with no pity
Brother Jesus, please tell Father
 That He may forgive me
And help me undo myself the devil
I have become.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment