Tuesday 28 October 2014

AS YOUR CHOICE

~AS YOUR CHOICE~

You pierced me with your lies and watched
The love for you out of me waste away
You broke me with your words and exposed
The bones that framed me
To harsh emotional weathers
But there could have been another way-

So I say no way!
I can’t just let you slip away
For looking at the road we have walked,
 We have come a long way

So let’s get things straight
And settle our differences right away
Before the little love left
For you in me drains away.

I still have some time as long as
My heart is heavily beating
And as I’m strongly breathing
I want to hear you to me
Willing saying;

I have stopped the beating
I am done with the cheating
No more the abusive saying
And even when I’m away
And it’s cold and I find myself shivering
In your arms my cold body you will
 Find comfortably lying and warming-

And for your information,
I’m not desperate
So you can choose not to cooperate!
But remember you said;

Love is a responsibility that needs to be endured
So however terrible I am,
Or however unbearable I have become
It’s me you loved
And so, me you chose
So me you have to continue loving
And not some random people.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment