Friday 19 December 2014

AGAIN

~AGAIN~

I can’t believe this is happening
I can’t sit straight and think
Maybe it has to happen so;
But I can’t believe it why,
Why must it happen so?
Even if it is supposed to be so?

I thought happiness was bond to last
At least just for a while.
Before sorrow steals his chances through to scorn
With his two edged sword
Torturing and tearing through the heart.

Yet I still not blame you for this!
Yes!
Maybe we are a mismatch
Even though mine heart fits well into yours
Like a square peg in a square hole.
It would be whole, if I leave hold of-
All the promises that stabs
Me in my soft heart

For those wounds will heal
After sometime of agony
And I shall survive it again
Even with those hurtful scars
That will be left behind.
---Fampah Coyish---
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment