Friday 19 December 2014

HE LIED!

HE LIED!

His deeds bounced back at him
As the great golden door shut
On his arrival…
He resembled a crescent moon
As he laid in an ocean of blood
In diminuendo pains,
He fought out his regrets
They lied he uttered in crescendo.

My sins are forgiven
He lied!
He never was placed
In charge of forgiving sins.
Who are we mortals-
To fight the war of the immortal?
He lied!
That our swords were
More sharper than His wrath
He lied!

The heartless sex gambles with the wives
Of the captives-
The innocent nipples I sucked on
As  favour to liberate a stolen cow.
The babies I spilled away
The wombs I splatted in two
The innocent bloods I fed my
Thirsty swords with
Yet with no personal feelings of remorse
I was assured I’ve been forgiven
But now I see the truth-he lied!

Remembering his last ride that
Has dug him his pit
He gave up the ghost
Saying in diminuendo, the priest lied.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment