Friday 12 December 2014

JUST LIKE I DID

~JUST LIKE I DID~

You were bad for me
Never made me strong
Never did me good
But each day I doubled the doses of you.

From the very beginning I saw it
And I knew it after a day past
But I always never heed to your
Precautions, cause warnings were my enemy
And if I should’ve been dead for your sake then,
It would have been worthwhile.

You isolated me from friends
Each time I spent with you just because
Moments with you accompanied by dreadful
Hallucinations of our future
It was scary ones,
Yet I still plunge on to you
And played bold and pulled my pants of
Spunk on just for the sake of a better future.

I got addicted to you and now I’m in rehab
Healing from you and your pains in my heartbeat-
You destroyed me and I’m trying to repair
And you still don’t care-
I thought you loved me so
I wasted my time and nights on you
And all I get back is a stupid addiction
Which can’t be curbed?

I thought you loved me,
I thought you wanted me same measures
As I wanted you just like I did
Now all I can do is to cry and cry
Just for the sakes of regret
Cause all my life
You have been the only drug I have abused
And yet cannot find any
Bad reasons to befriend regret.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment