Saturday 20 December 2014

WRITING A POEM

~WRITING A POEM~

Hello Bella,
How are you doing,
And how is moving on going?
I’m happy that you are happy
And finding happiness in moving on.

As for me, I’m still stuck
Don’t really know whether I have moved on
For thoughts of you seem so fresh each day
Like I just fell for you.

I’m writing this letter
Even though for a while now
I haven’t felt that better
To tell you that I’m writing a poem,
Like I have always done and do
And I’m using your name as the title.

I just wanted you to know that,
For you might just be wondering
What I’m using my life for.

I’m writing a poem and I’m using your name
As the title
And when I’m done with this letter
I will be done writing.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment