Tuesday 30 December 2014

HEARTBURN

~HEARTBURN~

I will grant all humanity salvation,
Even those who claim their the beast
If am placed in that position.
Even though it wouldn't be fair
I really would if I could, but I couldn't
So my heart burns
It quakes when I see lesbians,
It burns when I see homosexuals
It totally stops when I see bestial
It hurts when I watch dildo and greased palm users.
I cry blood-for the one which is my kind and mankind practice
An act which the least animals wouldn't practice
What a rebellion!

Do men know what they are up to?
I don’t understand the human mind
Yet the one, who designed it, is against that!
And when I say, “thou shall not judge!” they say,
But this same people has built for themselves court houses
And have judges who are been paid and who they
Allow to judge and condemn them.
Yet they complain not and say not
“Thou shall not judge”.
My heart burns
It becomes a perfect barbecue ready to be served
To hosts of sympathizing Angels
My heart burns because not all men will be saved
Men are trailing-their tests they've failed!

Hell we live on they claim with pride
Forgetting hell they will live in if they continue without
Remorse and a change of heart and mind to follow
Jesus the Christ.
They feel judged when corrected.
Its abhorring-my heart burns when
I am misconstrued mean because I have distinguish right from wrong
Because I stand against what is evil and wrong
Just to help populate Heaven and depopulate Hell
Yes! God is the only to judge us but
Let’s not forget their souls will be required from our hands
For knowing the moon lit way yet leading our neighbour's
Go through the bright hall way in the name of love.

What importance is love here if it wouldn't cause any change
And awaken the slumbering minds?
What benefit is love to a wrecking ship, if it wouldn't stop the storm
And save the souls there in?
But a wicked and selfish love
But love isn't supposed to be selfish and wicked
Love is supposed to correct with love
Love is good and wants good for another.
And how bad and evil is rebuke, if will cause awareness?
My heart burns when I see evil doers
Because they have no portion in heaven
But in Hell they do and will dwell forever
So repent all ye and turn unto Jesus Christ the Saviour of the world
My part I am doing cause my heart burns for our salvation.
---Fampah Coyish---

© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment