Wednesday 31 December 2014

BEFORE SUNSET

~BEFORE SUNSET~

I told a lie, to say I was in the line.
Now here I am leaning on a pine
I have been myself just for a while,
But I couldn't tell the line between truisms and your lies.
I am sorry, so sorry-how
I have regretted for such a lie.

So I shall come, trust me, before sunset.
I surely shall and I bet to tell your lie
That lies in my Heart uncovered.
It was the result of those lies that my heart was
Laid like a mat for you to lie on.

You say my heart is comfortable, yet the lies remained the same
You placed those lies and left but I tried and lied you didn't.
Your love for me was a lie,
You cheated and pretended it was all a lie-
Leaving me here to lie, like a lion
Relying on God.
But trust me, I shall surely come,
But this time to defend myself, before sunset.
---Fampah Coyish---
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment