Wednesday 17 December 2014

I MISS YOU

~I MISS YOU~

Tuesday born, Tuesday went
It was tragic we never met
Even when you laid in your casket
I never came, but I cried
And I still cry for we never settled our differences
Before your departure.
For we were never at peace
We were like wild beasts;
Two wise lions who could never cope due to pride.

I cry
Cause in my stubbornness you loved me
And I kept my love for you a secret
You were precious to me!
But now its useless
 For the things we never say to those we love
Stays with us forever.
I am sorry I never showed it, I never said it earlier-
Cause I was busy fighting you
But I loved you!
So I took the pain and carved your name Lydia
In the hardest part of my heart
So it can never be a memory but a part of me
For October born you, October born me
And Tuesday born me too.

I miss you sister-I miss you
It been six years now and I’ve never
Missed any like I do this day
I am sorry
And please forgive me, wherever you are
Please remember me, for I won’t forget you
No-never!
Till we meet again, and settle our differences 
I say peace be with your soul.
---Fampah Coyish---
© By Fampah Coyish-Awoken By Poems 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment